The Reality Engine - Final Season
Current Player Characters
- Steve the Horsey (formerly Reeve Catorsi) – A grifter and gambler. Recently… “mysteriously” became part vampire. Prefers fighting with his bare fist, and getting up close and personal to lock down his foes.
- Amaranthine Myriad – A so-called “immortal” artificer, obsessed with tinkering and technology. Seems to have an unstable relationship with portals and dimensional magics.
- Buckthorn – A newcomer to this dimension, Buckthorn is more in tune with his Draconic heritage than most dragonborn. This mysterious traveler has a bit of a masochistic streak, too.
Former Player Characters
- Zealot – Kappa Korp security Warforged. Had an odd personality drive, but could really swing and axe when push came to metaphorical shove.
- Charles – Aging magician. Seemed to have a chaotic split personality; Charles would often begin suddenly speaking in a booming voice, and refer to himself only as “Abaddon.”
- Destrem – Kappa Korp middle-manager. Served as adjunct captain of the party’s airship after a series of unfortunate events lead Kappa to reconsider Amaranthine’s qualifications.
- Vod – A vampiric changeling, previously known as “Roxi,” with many other identities assumed before that. Many years ago, before the Year of Enlightenment, Vod founded a company on Eberron known as Erotecx.
- Quinn – A Vryloka monk carrying the burden of the death of his family. Manifests his past trials and tribulations into furious attacks, giving him an edge against his opponents.
- Warp Shards – A mysterious ore with connections to the Far Realm. Serves as meta-currency for the campaign.
- The Major Corporations of Eberron – The six corporate entities that more or less rule Eberron and the Astral Plane.
- The Reality Engine – The mysterious Far Realm artifact, currently in Amaranthine’s possession.
- The AXI0M (formerly X-96 Courier) – The party’s former base of operations. Impounded by Dal Quor Pharmaceuticals in the finale of Season 2.